Tall buildings, whether residential or commercial, require effective insulation to keep the weather out and importantly maintain existing heat. The ROCKWOOL High Performance Partial Fill Cavity Slab has been developed to provide fire and thermal protection for buildings of up to 25 metres.
The ROCKWOOL High Performance Partial Fill Cavity Slab, a semi-rigid insulation solution created for masonry cavity wall construction, is a durable cavity wall insulation solution made of renewable stone wool fibres. It withstands typical conditions, maximises thermal performance and provides a fire-resistant insulation. It has been specially designed to absorb any irregularities on the inner leaf and eliminate ‘stand off’. These features in turn maximise the product’s thermal performance effectively whilst also withstanding on-site rigours to ensure the longevity of -the external wall construction. The fire resistant, mineral wool insulation product creates slabs which increase energy efficiency by knitting together when tightly butt jointed to eliminate potential heat loss caused by any gaps. As a high quality and long lasting product which features a strong outer surface, the High Performance Partial Fill Cavity Slab offers a stable product that will last for the lifetime of the building.
Euroclass A1 non-combustible / BBA Certificate 93/2884 for use in tall buildings up to 25 metres in height.
- Aim high – the High Performance Partial Fill Cavity Slab is recommended for high rise buildings up to 25 metres due to its effective thermal performance ratings.
- Durable – as a future-proofed solution with a robust front face, it is designed to withstand typical conditions on-site and absorb any irregularities on the inner leaf.
- Maximises thermal performance - working effectively to maintain the building interior’s heat. (is 0.034 at 90mm< and 0.035 90mm>)
- Water repellent - the High Performance Partial Fill Cavity Slab ensures protection against typical weather exposure and moisture in the atmosphere.
- A high quality solution - preventing unwanted sagging or slumping to maintain the robust outer surface.