- Nexus Core is made from European Fireclass A1 material
- Precision manufacturing and tight tolerances optimise product strength
- Manufacturers can reduce cost/weight with thinner facings
- Open filament net facilitates a strong adhesive bond and enables easy handling
- The Nexus process produces a strong, homogeneous stonewool core optimising composite performance
SIDERISE NEXUS CORE OFFERS BOTH SPECIFIERS AND MANUFACTURERS A FIRESAFE INSULATION CORE WITH SUPERB INTEGRITY, RIGIDITY, FLATNESS AND IN-BUILT STRUCTURAL PERFORMANCE.
Our patented lamella technology offers a dramatic advantage for the production of bonded composite structures that meet all of the performance criteria required for modern industrial and commercial buildings, curtain walling systems, doors and volumetric building elements.
SIDERISE Nexus Core comprises high strength rockfibre lamellae with a uniform vertical fibre structure for optimum mechanical performance.
Note: This product was previously known as Lamatherm Nexus NXR.