ROCKWOOL RW4 is a robust insulation solution for a range of general building projects as well as specialist specifications such as commercial, leisure, industrial and more. The insulation provides excellent acoustic, thermal and fire performance and can be ordered to meet specialist requirements in bespoke thicknesses and densities.
ROCKWOOL RW4 has been developed for thermal, acoustic and fire performance in a range of construction types. RW4 is made up of high-quality resin bonded slabs in a variety of thicknesses and densities. Specialist facings are available to order to meet the specifications of unique projects.
The ROCKWOOL slabs can be applied to an array of general building applications for acoustic and thermal insulation of partition walls, ceilings, floors and roofs. The multi-use solution is well suited for easy application throughout constructions.
RW4 is rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible, providing the highest level of fire performance. Using RW4 in ceilings, walls and floors can help to compartmentalise rooms, reducing fire spread and damage.
RW4 insulation slabs achieve Lambda 0.034 W/mK and are available in three standard thicknesses from 50-100mm, with a density of 80 kg/m3.
Euroclass A1 Non-combustible
- ROCKWOOL RW4 Insulation Slabs offer excellent thermal, acoustic and fire performance.
- The slabs are easy to handle and install.
- Rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible, RW4 offers the highest level of fire resistance.
- RW4 is a durable insulation solution which will maintain high performance over the lifetime of the building.
- The water repellent qualities of the insulation prevent moisture build up, damp and rot.