- Temperature from: -50°C to +150°C
- Thermal conductivity: 0.040 W/(m.K)
- UV resistant to EN 13859-1
- Reduces heat loss by over 70%
- Moisture resistant
Photo voltaic (PV) cells and solar energy recovery systems create unique demands on insulation materials namely temperature, ultra violet light, moisture and durability.
SIDERISE thermal insulation for solar power has been engineered to cope with the rigors of this environment.
Our products are:
- Pre-cut for efficient installation
- Durable for service life, using high performance adhesives
- Free of CFC, HCFC, formaldehyde and cadmium
Our Renewable Energy technical team can provide specific technical data tailored to your requirements.